It's Me 247 Online Banking
You are entering a restricted area open only to authorized credit union members. Unauthorized access will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
A strong password is the first line of defense against unauthorized access. Change your password periodically using brand new unique passwords.
What are the requirements for my password?
- Your password must be at least 7 characters long, and you can use up to 10 characters.
- Use both alphabetic and numeric characters for a more secure password.
- Your password is case sensitive.
- Your Online Banking password is not the PIN used for voice access.
Helpful Hints for Safe Passwords
- Make each new password completely unique; do not use a previous password.
- Passwords should not be similar to your account number.
- Do not create a password using personal information that is not secret, such as a child's name, birthdate or pet's name.
- Passwords should not read the same backward and forward. For example, don't use "123321" or "MADAM" because it reads the same backward and forward.
SECURITY SOFTWARE WARNING
It is very important that you install security software to protect you from viruses, spyware, and malware. Unprotected systems can allow your personal information, account numbers, credit and debit card numbers, usernames and passwords to be compromised. It is important to update your security software regularly. If your software has a setting to check for updates automatically, set it to check daily.
PUBLIC ACCESS WARNING
Avoid using publicly accessible computers to access confidential or sensitive information such as Online Banking. Also avoid using unsecured or public Wifi connections when accessing your account. Using unsecured computer equipment or unsecured Internet connections could compromise your confidentiality and privacy and leave you vulnerable.