Cash is King
Workshop delves into cash flow topics
NW-ISBDC business advisor Gary Brownlee will present "Cash is King ... How to make it work in your business!"
Sponsored by First Trust Credit Union and Ivy Tech Community College, the workshop will focus on:
- Defining cash flow
- Explanation of commonly used financial terms
- Demystifying balance sheet statements
- Delving into cash flow "levers"
- Importance of segregating personal and business revenues and expenses
- Why cash flow matters to lenders/investors
WHERE: Ivy Tech Community College Michigan City Pejic Campus, 3714 Franklin St.
COST: $10. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required as payments are not accepted at the event.